Monday, December 16, 2013

Up on the Mountain Top

The dream that I am about to include here is one in which I haven't shared with many people. The dream occurred at the end of June and was on the night that I had gone through the temple and had become an endowed member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I came to find the church through a family who were members of the church. In my dream I had received a facebook message from the mom of this family. I was unaware of what exactly the message said because it was written in spanish. The last paragraph however was in english and included a few sentences congratulating me for going through the temple. I then took the message to another individual to ask for a simple translation of the message. I was told that the message had said "You will go to the top of the mountain to meet with the Lord." I then awoke.
After sharing this dream with a close friend, she asked if I felt like that was a personal invitation from the Lord to go to Zion. Invitation or not, I do not know. But this sentence has and will always stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment