Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dreaming of Seer Stones



Soon after my dream of the Savior, I considered the possibility that I could have a seer stone. I had began praying for one and quickly realized that I had friends who had them. I started out on a search to find my own seer stone. After a week of diligently searching for it, I finally gave in and told the Lord that I would wait until he wanted me to have it. That night I had a series of three dreams.

The first dream involved me finding my stone in my friend's yard. In the dream I went outside in his yard and picked up a plastic water bottle. Underneath was a stone that as soon as I set eyes upon it, it shined a bright yellow light. It was absolutely beaming.

I awoke and then went back to sleep and my dream picked up where it had left off. I came inside my friend's home and walked up to where I had left one of my shoes. It was a brown sandal that I hardly ever wear. Next to the sandal were three small stones. In my mind they were called stones, but in the image they were small glass items. One of them was a square glass emerald green bottle. (I have thought perhaps it was a small bottle of myrrh). One of the other items was a deep purple. I can't remember what the other item appeared to be.

Once again I awoke, I pondered the dream for a minute, and then fell back asleep. I again was in my friend's yard and was brought to a jewelry box that was up against the fence and mostly buried within the ground. The top was a glass mirror and the rest was painted a pearly white. I pulled up on the jewelry box and opened it up. My friend (the owner of the home but did not have the same appearance), instructed me to only take the white necklace, in which I obeyed.

I awoke again for the final time that night. I thought about these dreams throughout the day but did not say anything about them until about 9 PM that night. I decided to email my friend and simply stated "If you find anything out of the ordinary in your yard, let me know." Within 2 minutes I received a response back saying "I have it". I was absolutely blown away! My friend said that he walked out the door that morning and had instantly seen it and knew that it had been left there for someone.

This was the moment that I realized that my dreams were indeed important and were given to me from my merciful Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment